Welcome at the page of Boris Guenter, computer freelancer, passionate biologist and creative Internet designer.
Page under construction
Click a flag to select a language
What's new? 17. April 2007: Finished the english version of my Ultima page.
Currently no e-mail
DISCLAIMER: Some paragraph riders in Germany (and also in the USA) have decided that obviously some extra bandwidth is needed for useless text to indicate that everybody distances himself from controversial links. Thus I distance myself from the following things:
- I distance myself from anybody who knowingly ignores the human rights.
- I distance myself from everybody who knowingly destroys nature and species diversity.
- I distance myself from all control freaks who think they can rule the internet with stupid laws like this one.
- I distance myself from all persons who obey everything they hear from above.
- I distance myself from greedy businessmen, shady lawyers, arrogant professors, slug-minded bureaucrats, blind rule-conform policemen, brainless army freaks, serpent-tongued priests, corrupt politicians and all the other nice persons who are obviously needed to hold our society together(?).
- I do NOT distance myself from the human reason, persuasion, truth, beauty, love, logic and tolerance and everybody who decides to stand up and says his own ideas to make the world a little better.